4,340 chatty comments by "johnlocks"
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 2:07pm PDT Even if you think she deserved to be fired drama is never great for recruitment
- Posted Jun 26, 2018 12:43pm PDT I think overall the goal would be to show them that society rejects their actions. The true hardcore trump people don't make up the majority of our...
- Posted Jun 25, 2018 10:17am PDT The only people who ride Harley's are retired dentists and guys with no teeth. No middle ground.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 10:26pm PDT I read the first half of your post and assumed they marked yonge street as a rainbow because red was simply not intense enough to represent the...
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 1:48am PDT The Defiant was specifically designed to fight the borg. And ya seems like the federation should have known about the borg but wasn't really...
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 8:25pm PDT They deactivated it so they could test their own tech. Which failed.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 9:43am PDT We killed a lot of the other ones off. That's pretty special.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 10:18am PDT I thought overall Solo was pretty good. Seems like it box office numbers got dragged down by peoples feelings on last jedi more than anything else.
- Posted May 31, 2018 8:35pm PDT Ya the show would have been way better without the artificial drama
- Posted May 31, 2018 8:34pm PDT Ya pretty much
- Posted May 29, 2018 11:59am PDT Given how fast that was I'm betting a lot more than Wanda Sykes decided to quite over it. Making it impossible to continue the show anyways....
- Posted May 29, 2018 10:34am PDT You're supposed to say mentally challenged now
- Posted May 26, 2018 3:58pm PDT The tech in the series is is very grounded. High efficiency rockets, rail guns, no magic gravity. Nothing even close to star trek style.
- Posted May 13, 2018 12:50am PDT But then why does fury only call her at this point and not during avengers 1. It feels like they're about to retcon the timeline in someway. Like...
- Posted May 12, 2018 8:57pm PDT No that is the one sacred thing. (No that's fine)