2,525 chatty comments by "joesnizzle"
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 3:47pm PDT lol, good times indeed
- Posted Aug 22, 2004 7:33pm PDT Yeah, I had a g/f like that once, that was a pain in the ass Never again I say :) hehe
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 1:54am PDT Damn, why so many mountain dew knock-off's? Baja blast = butt Should have just stayed with regular mountain dew and code red
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 11:02am PDT lol, nice, reminds me of someone I know (aside from the school rampage)
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 11:52pm PDT Nope, sorry sir, just PS2
- Posted Aug 26, 2004 1:17am PDT I remember a lot of the old Lucasarts adventure games used to be pretty humurous Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, and Sam & Max to name a few
- Posted Sep 01, 2004 10:12am PDT Heh, is she scratching her ass in that second picture?
- Posted Sep 04, 2004 10:53am PDT Ugh, Accutane!! I was on that stuff for like, a year. My arms were covered in a rash (non-contagious mind you) for about that same period of...
- Posted Sep 04, 2004 5:27pm PDT Nope, sure can't USB 1.1 has a cap lower than that, can't remember exactly what it is though
- Posted Sep 08, 2004 1:04am PDT This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone know how to make the text size on incoming IM's bigger using GAIM? Thanks
- Posted Sep 08, 2004 1:11am PDT nvm, figured it out
- Posted Sep 17, 2004 1:40pm PDT Hah, nice oxymoron :)
- Posted Sep 25, 2004 1:43am PDT Yeah, was playing the game earlier tonight with a couple friends, damn fine game
- Posted Sep 28, 2004 7:49pm PDT I'd have to say its definitely within my top 5 movies of all time. Back to the Future being the best movie of all time
- Posted Oct 03, 2004 11:56pm PDT I really just have to say that the Oracle Universal Installer sucks ass That is all