9,081 chatty comments by "jimvolk"
- Posted Aug 24, 2007 4:21pm PDT I have a Bioshock faceplate I'm looking to sell, and avoid the hassle of Ebay. Anyone want to PM me an offer?
- Posted Aug 23, 2007 2:22pm PDT well, if someone buys a game, and trades it in within a few days of release, then it's probably a game that person didn't like. The 2nd person...
- Posted Aug 22, 2007 4:31am PDT I'll give you $10
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 5:57pm PDT My point is, thousands of years ago, if there was a place where humans couldn't sustain their food supply, they'd just 'migrate' somewhere...
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 5:52pm PDT the PS3 also streams media from your PC
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 5:33pm PDT by "authoritative source", he means the INTERNETSÃ¢Â„Â¢!
- Posted Aug 19, 2007 5:22pm PDT the difference being, today BILLIONS of lazy people rely on delicate ecosystems to support such things as their FOOD supply, their summer vacation...
- Posted Aug 16, 2007 8:11pm PDT put down the crackpipe
- Posted Aug 16, 2007 8:10pm PDT Can someone please explain to MTV that they are fucking pathetic.
- Posted Aug 16, 2007 5:09pm PDT and if you go to carstobots.com, you can make an avatar....
- Posted Aug 16, 2007 5:08pm PDT I'd play, if that game didn't look like complete ASS on my 24" widescreen.
- Posted Aug 15, 2007 3:25pm PDT so, in 6 months, we'll see MS announce ANOTHER revision to the console, with either a Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive built in, and all games will be...
- Posted Aug 14, 2007 6:46pm PDT I just played the demo, and was blown away
- Posted Aug 12, 2007 3:57pm PDT yes, I tip cabbies when I'm in Washington D.C. or Philly......it shows appreciation for them getting me to my destination ALIVE.
- Posted Aug 11, 2007 6:04pm PDT MS Natural 4000 is the only correct answer.