9,151 chatty comments by "jimvolk"
- Posted Jun 19, 2008 7:28pm PDT does that price include a "happy ending" from every girl you wanted to have sex with in your graduating class?
- Posted Jun 19, 2008 4:00pm PDT I still love the term "stand-alone expansion". These things are simply smaller/shorter games that take less development time and are sold at a...
- Posted Jun 15, 2008 12:00pm PDT I had the Logitech PS2 wheel, and it worked fine on my PS3. I use it with GT5
- Posted Jun 15, 2008 11:56am PDT but...it's from the director of the Sixth Sense and Signs....
- Posted Jun 14, 2008 8:34am PDT are you gonna bake some cookies on top of it too?
- Posted Jun 13, 2008 6:41pm PDT wear a beret and a black turtleneck sweater?
- Posted Jun 13, 2008 2:31pm PDT Rock Band 2: The One With Working Instruments
- Posted Jun 13, 2008 6:46am PDT could be a tanker car, shipping propane or something similar
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 10:42am PDT this game is freaking amazing.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 6:14am PDT 1st blu-ray you need to get is NIN-Beside You In Time. Especially if you have a good sound setup as well.
- Posted Jun 06, 2008 5:46pm PDT yeah...REMAKE X-Wing & Tie Fighter for next gen systems....and don't change ANYTHING by the graphics. They are sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 8:04am PDT Zune Pass, bigger screen, GAMES...... and, you're not required to own a beret or a black turtleneck sweater to buy one.
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 8:03am PDT time to buy stock in Kleenex™
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:21pm PDT Must.Have.Geno's.Cheesesteaks.
- Posted May 30, 2008 7:13pm PDT just rent a U-Haul, and handle everything yourself......it will probably cost less, and you won't have broken shit at the end of the day.