8,896 chatty comments by "jimvolk"
- Posted Jun 27, 2007 4:35pm PDT Until energy prices drive up the price of consumer goods, and we enter a horrible recession.
- Posted Jun 27, 2007 4:02pm PDT I miss seeing her boobs all over the gaming sites.
- Posted Jun 27, 2007 2:34pm PDT yeah, within 50 years is my bet.....
- Posted Jun 27, 2007 2:32pm PDT It's a good system. Don't listen to the haters. There's some good games coming out for it soon. They are improving things a lot with firmware...
- Posted Jun 27, 2007 2:27pm PDT I, for one, am looking forward to the end of the world. At least we'll finally have an end to all this "politically correct" B.S.
- Posted Jun 25, 2007 6:22pm PDT It's a shame there isn't a "community" around the Quake games like there used to be
- Posted Jun 25, 2007 6:20pm PDT Are they wearing black turtle-neck sweaters and berets?
- Posted Jun 25, 2007 6:11pm PDT I like how a game like this is STILL getting marketed with a demo + patches 2 years after it came out. But then games like Tribes 2, Tribes...
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 6:34pm PDT welcome to 5 years ago :p
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 5:04pm PDT How was he paid in previous years? (aside from bribes and kickbacks from Haliburton and lobbyists)
- Posted Jun 22, 2007 5:03am PDT Diablo 3 HAS been waiting...
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 7:40pm PDT too bad HD is losing miserably.
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 1:24pm PDT Jello Biafra
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 4:46am PDT You certainly don't want Bush to compromise his HIGH MORALS, do you??
- Posted Jun 20, 2007 7:14am PDT 1920x1200 here.... and the fixed width really bothers me.