9,199 chatty comments by "jimvolk"
- Posted Sep 20, 2008 4:10pm PDT 9:30 Club
- Posted Sep 20, 2008 4:00pm PDT "the fundamentals of our economy are strong."
- Posted Sep 19, 2008 2:56pm PDT a long time ago, they had "EB1", which was one of the first DD services...but it didn't last long, because not enough people had broadband then.
- Posted Sep 19, 2008 2:55pm PDT It's not like you're buying an opened carton of milk dude....
- Posted Sep 05, 2008 4:59pm PDT same here. Now that consoles are finally catching on to this whole new "internet gaming" thing, and the graphics are acceptable (on my HDTV), I...
- Posted Sep 05, 2008 4:57pm PDT Nokia N-Gage 4 lyfe!
- Posted Aug 23, 2008 4:30pm PDT in teh face!
- Posted Aug 23, 2008 4:28pm PDT I'd hit it....I'd just close my eyes and pretend it was 1990.
- Posted Aug 23, 2008 3:04pm PDT Coronas + limes
- Posted Aug 23, 2008 3:03pm PDT lol...you're fucked dude. Unless you can somehow hook up with all 3 of the others before they toss you out.
- Posted Aug 23, 2008 3:02pm PDT Metallica does nothing for me anymore.
- Posted Aug 21, 2008 7:32am PDT yeah. it's a shame they couldn't keep any sort of quality standard with this.
- Posted Aug 21, 2008 7:06am PDT why can't they just make an "above average" Star Wars game anymore? This demo is definitely mediocre at best.
- Posted Aug 20, 2008 6:12am PDT can't wait for 2012 olympics
- Posted Aug 19, 2008 6:32pm PDT and not only are the consoles and the games priced high...they are also killing people with their so-called "microtransactions". Making us pay an...