1,014 chatty comments by "jeffcox111"
- Posted Jun 22, 2016 11:22am PDT "It better be real" is right. If/when they do release this, I'll feel like the game has finally actually been released and up to now its just been...
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 2:07pm PDT For me it has a lot to do with my $ investment in the game. At some subconscious levelI feel like I can justify taking the time to beat a game I...
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 1:35pm PDT Between this and that MK8 DLC, I'm too am excite.
- Posted Aug 27, 2014 9:21am PDT I agree with everything you are saying except for the roster being the least impressive quality. Battle mode is by far more disappointing than the...
- Posted Aug 07, 2014 12:50pm PDT Weather is supposed to change. Climate needs to stay relatively steady if we want the current state of life on Earth maintained.
- Posted Aug 06, 2014 9:22am PDT Worked fine on the first try with Win 8.1 64bit. for me- maybe something with your hardware working with DosBox?
- Posted Aug 06, 2014 6:38am PDT Well, guess I'll be playing through this again.
- Posted Aug 04, 2014 12:42pm PDT Yes, but are there bots?
- Posted Jun 25, 2014 9:49am PDT I second your nomination of Bulletstorm. We need more Butterdick Jones and his heavenly asshole machine.
- Posted Jun 24, 2014 8:01am PDT Not a single mention at e3. I'm really curious what the hell is up with that.
- Posted May 22, 2014 11:59am PDT Well I for one am super glad I bought a Wii U about 1 year ago. I have had an absolute blast. Mario 3D World has been my favorite entry into...
- Posted Apr 10, 2014 6:32am PDT I can't imagine any DLC being as epic as unlocking the Giant Goat. I love this dev studio.
- Posted Apr 07, 2014 1:09pm PDT Fuck yes.
- Posted Mar 24, 2014 7:51am PDT I share the same problem of having started out with Tribes 1 as my first real foray into online FPS. That series just set the bar so damn high....
- Posted Mar 03, 2014 2:18pm PST Might you be thinking of The Third World War for Sega CD? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ5Ev32yRB0