16,722 chatty comments by "jdcope"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:51am PST Lol. News of Billy Graham's death is "fake news." He's more alive than ever! The life he now lives will never end. THAT was his message. If not...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:50am PST Yeah, I know but that one really pissed me off.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:47am PST Yes. I have one with Comcast. Granted, its 1TB. But with no cable and a family of four streaming and downloading games, we have come close to that...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:44am PST https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/966161902022856704
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:42am PST Fuck this guy. Asshole. https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/966078572321562625
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:41am PST I use both.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:18am PST I think most of those types of restrictions come from private property owners. And some states even allow people to carry in schools.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:06am PST I realize that. But I think removing the second amendment would allow us to enforce laws instead of everyone saying "the constitution says I can."
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 8:48am PST Which is why we need to remove the Constitution from the equation. A repeal or drastic rewording of the second amendment.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 8:42am PST My wife and I are finally going through Downton Abbey, and its weird seeing Dan Stevens in that after seeing Legion first.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 8:38am PST Wolfenstein & Doom. I do own the Star Wars Lego games, but I bought a digital set for like $15 a while back.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 8:35am PST I never did get the hate. I didn’t see it a second time in theaters because I knew I would be buying the disc the day it comes out.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 8:34am PST I will take a disc over streaming every time. Quality is part of it, but the biggest issue for me is data caps. And I can still watch my movies...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 8:29am PST Im guessing no republicans complain about that. They probably assume they are a bunch of whining part-timers with a golden pension waiting for them.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 7:57am PST My doctor has me on HCTZ (water pills) for my blood pressure. The only side effect is having to pee all the time.