17,800 chatty comments by "jdcope"
- Posted May 16, 2011 12:15pm PDT Damn, in the 70s my dad paid $75/month.
- Posted May 16, 2011 7:30am PDT Yeah, I saw a guy wearing a purple one Saturday night when we went to dinner. Very fashionable.
- Posted May 14, 2011 11:07pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78FATeTMDaA
- Posted May 14, 2011 10:58pm PDT It should have a little heat to it at least.
- Posted May 14, 2011 10:55pm PDT And, they did. Finally, I got a good deal at Best Buy.
- Posted May 14, 2011 4:37pm PDT Would we even need insurance companies if doctors were not in it for the money?
- Posted May 14, 2011 4:29pm PDT Because the insurance company dictates how much the doctor gets paid. Thats why the bill is generally lower if you pay cash.
- Posted May 14, 2011 4:24pm PDT Might find something here.... http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g43/c241/list/p1/Case_Parts-OEM-Lian_Li_Parts.html
- Posted May 14, 2011 12:26pm PDT Its a lock out so you cant start the car when its in gear.
- Posted May 14, 2011 12:19pm PDT Nah, just sterilization...bring Planned Parenthood back to its roots.
- Posted May 14, 2011 9:58am PDT Unfortunately, I think most people buy a Prius for the smugness factor. We tried the hybrid thing...for the gas mileage. We bought a hybrid Altima,...
- Posted May 14, 2011 9:44am PDT Unfortunately, I dont really want to drive all the way out to the Frys here. So I am going to see if the Best Buy up the street will price match. ;-)
- Posted May 13, 2011 10:59pm PDT LA Noire...but I also saw Frys has RDR for $20 this weekend. I assume that is worth $20?
- Posted May 13, 2011 10:39pm PDT nice, thanks for the link.
- Posted May 13, 2011 10:19pm PDT Then what? More people know about the problem? Who is going to fix the problem? And dont fool yourself. We dont have a Democracy. Not any more. We...