16,722 chatty comments by "jdcope"
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 9:37pm PST I would buy a Mk.IV Supra over a Corvette or a Viper in a second.
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 9:31pm PST Not the kids, dude. its the teachers that fuck everything up. Public schools are nasty little brainwashing machines. I have three kids...16, 18,...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 9:24pm PST oh, man....wait till high school. He's gonna drive the teachers crazy!
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 9:08pm PST Give them Ubuntu. Tell'em to live dangerously.
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 8:59pm PST Got it. Interesting read. Maybe I will print off a few dozen copies and leave them in various coffee shops in downtown Portland...;-)
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 8:48pm PST Last time I looked at moving to the bay area I couldnt find a decent apartment that didnt have a 2-year waiting list.
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 8:44pm PST For websites its completely dumb since you can put whatever you want. The real problem is that the ESRB forces retail outlets to enforce it....
- Posted Feb 20, 2010 10:51pm PST The person serving it didnt know what it was? And you ate it?
- Posted Feb 20, 2010 10:49pm PST Wife and I are watching the Roots miniseries right now. Havent seen it in probably 20 years. Finally saw Avatar, it was good. I think the last...
- Posted Feb 20, 2010 10:38pm PST Man, cant they leave shit alone? Are they really that desperate? Cant they come up with a fresh movie idea?
- Posted Feb 20, 2010 10:30pm PST "yes, I have an adam's apple, so what"
- Posted Feb 20, 2010 10:29pm PST I Would have to say Quake 2 and Counterstrike. Left For Dead would be a distant third.
- Posted Feb 19, 2010 1:01pm PST anyone read the comments? #3- "nice. i didnt knew there are winter olympics". Wow.
- Posted Feb 17, 2010 8:32pm PST great, something goes down and we get a bunch of redacted twitter posts.
- Posted Feb 17, 2010 8:30pm PST I agree, its out of control. Most people need to get a job to FIX credit problems. Just because you have bad credit, doesnt make you a criminal....