22,552 chatty comments by "jcupitt"
- Posted Jun 21, 2001 7:27am PDT How about this to detect hacked .exes: - client connects and asks to be 'frisked' - server thinks up a random number, encrypts it using a...
- Posted Jan 30, 2002 8:11am PST I don't that would be enough ... DVD writers will only make single layer discs, and a plain PS2 will not boot from a single layer disc you need...
- Posted Apr 03, 2002 3:01am PST yup, top of file looks like this right now: F1L3 SH4C/ heh ... I made a test page with a fixed title and got 28k/s in moz (from London).
- Posted Apr 17, 2002 9:27am PDT dthread fails for me too, running a post 0.9.9 nightly
- Posted May 29, 2002 4:28am PDT mysql driven webpage? php! it's OO, really easy to learn, quick enough, and has a simple interface to mysql
- Posted May 29, 2002 7:04am PDT you're right, but OO enough for a lame-o scripting language :) #3152, save as index.php ... really easy (untested) (wonder if tags get...
- Posted Jun 10, 2002 11:18am PDT I work in a museum too what's this card thing? your inventory of objects? we've done a baby mysql/php technical image database system you...
- Posted Jun 11, 2002 3:50am PDT here's the pnp howto: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Plug-and-Play-HOWTO.html summary: it just works (on the whole)
- Posted Jun 12, 2002 5:18am PDT go on to the roof of the building opposite the club and snipe from there ... even easier than sniping from down the street
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 6:12am PDT Ico! (well I liked it)
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 6:53am PDT this gives tips on making a safe ftp http://owen.sj.ca.us/rkowen/howto/anonftpF.html like zoesch says, chroot does it
- Posted Jul 01, 2002 2:30am PDT "nazi's"? tsh!
- Posted Jul 31, 2002 5:07am PDT http 1.0 yes http 1.1 no in fact there are two separate sorts of no, there's keepalive and http pipelining (corrections pls)
- Posted Aug 13, 2002 4:33am PDT The BBC has no ads (except for other BBC programmes), so there are no corporations calling the shots. It's all paid for by the licence fee ......
- Posted Aug 15, 2002 3:34am PDT 1920x1200 76Hz 32bpp on 24" widescreen winaar! :)