23,582 chatty comments by "jcupitt"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 4:10am PDT I love that icon generator. .ico files let you embed comments -- perhaps they could do that to satisfy the attribution requirement?
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 4:02am PDT Bananas are LITERALLY food that grows on trees. That just can't have evolved by chance. QED, atheists.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 2:44pm PDT 40, pretty standard for a university hehe
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 2:43am PDT Good luck! I've had a few operations, though never abdominal surgery. A general anaesthetic is a very interesting experience.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 2:41am PDT imo any kind of window management is too much window management. On macOS I have five or six desktops, each set up with all my stuff in the right...
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 12:45am PDT Forza has static lighting too I think. The world shadows are all fixed, and the GI is all precalculated. GTS has promised dynamic weather, but...
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 12:27am PDT The list view lets you expand folders like a tree, doesn't it? Do you want files and folders kept in separate panes?
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 7:50am PDT It depends on the game I guess. A ps4/xb1 game could run at 4k60 by 2020, I think. That would only need 2x CPU and 2x GPU over an xb1x.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 8:30am PDT It has a "compact" setting, I guess you found that. With that turned on it feels about the same density as the old one, to me.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 12:13pm PDT You're right, but power stations are much more efficient than cars, so it's still a win.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 6:55am PDT The Italians only want to leave the Euro currency, not the EU, fwiw. I think the EU will be OK because it's so obviously useful. The Euro is...
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 2:36am PDT They should have been more open, but they didn't have a choice about the underclocking. It's that or random shutdowns.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 1:31am PDT Naughty Dog are amazing.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 12:56am PDT We watched Paddington 2 (lol) last weekend. It was less awful than I expected! Hugh Grant seemed to be having fun as a villain. It's a strange...
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:41am PDT Yes, the yoghurt-powered US ICBMs need really fresh, thick US cream, none of this watery weak backstabbing unpopular UNAMERICAN failing sad...