23,712 chatty comments by "jcupitt"
- Posted Dec 27, 2005 6:36pm PST http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hays_Code
- Posted Dec 27, 2005 5:51pm PST heh, no problem (IMO ... don't think of it as an explore and solve puzzles game, it's too short (about 10 hours) and there are too few save...
- Posted Dec 27, 2005 5:41pm PST you speed time up (or slow it down? one of em) to change the water level
- Posted Dec 27, 2005 5:29pm PST VJ #1? you do a spin kick and light both poles up the same (I love VJ! *boast* I have beaten VJ on ultra-hard *boast* the most time I've spent...
- Posted Dec 27, 2005 5:24pm PST the two formats will have the same DRM asshattery :-( (except HD-DVD may let you play from media other than the original disc, but blu-ray might...
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 9:10am PST worth doing a RAM test too ... it's on the hw diagnostics disc
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 2:01pm PST They do a Q10 body lotion that's fine for facials (ahem) and a bit cheaper.
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 12:58pm PST politicians never abuse their powers, so it's fine for them to sidestep the checks that are there to stop them going crazy
- Posted Dec 20, 2005 3:46am PST Have you tried hymn? It's an itunes DRM remover. Don't know if I'm allowed to link to it, but if you google "hymn" it's the first hit. Not actually...
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 2:41pm PST I think you can delete reader's plugins for great speed ups.
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 2:11am PST http://www.autoclips.net/detail.php?id_video=3371 the first 7 minutes of the veyron segment
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 1:27am PST oh :( hmm sorry
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 1:20am PST floated links it below vvvv
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 12:57am PST though their web designer should be shot
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 12:55am PST ooo used atoms from Ã‚Â£15k, so cheaperer http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/04/frames.htm