17,344 chatty comments by "jayacheess"
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 10:19pm PDT I think there's good reason to worry about the things China may do secretly given the things they do very openly. Installing spyware seems minor...
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 10:16pm PDT yeesh
- Posted Jul 09, 2018 1:35am PDT Ah, I wonder if it might actually be too big.
- Posted Jul 09, 2018 1:34am PDT Everyone was shitting on him, but it really looks to be small enough for the smallest passageway in the cave and could potentially be hooked up to...
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 8:35pm PDT How do you sleep at night?
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 3:48pm PDT I started reading the books instead. Excellent so far.
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 12:54pm PDT You also have a garage vs a 670 square foot apartment. Fml:(
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 12:34pm PDT I've had those days where I feel sluggish, and then later looked at my times and it was all PRs. Wtf, body.
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 12:33pm PDT Wish mountain bikes had such coneveniently narrow handle bars. Storage is such a pain.
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 12:00pm PDT Flats forever, bro.
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 10:22am PDT This is fucking insane. 6 hours of continuous cave diving through super tight caves to get out. It's a wonder that only 1 person has died during...
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 3:14pm PDT Canadians fishermen are happy, however.
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 2:47pm PDT It's definitely tiring. You may not pedal a lot while riding downhill, but it's still extremely physically demanding.
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 2:15pm PDT You don't sit on the seat. The seat is just a stopper when you run through all the suspension travel. It largely doesn't hit your butt.
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 9:12am PDT If you want to see descending, the down hill world cup is in Val Di Sol this weekend.