10,170 chatty comments by "jason bergman"
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 3:28pm PDT Sierra doesn't own Half-Life. Valve can take it wherever they want. Same deal with Relic and Homeworld. -jason
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 10:09am PDT that was the real Steve. :) -jason
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 10:11am PDT I really have to stop compulsively signing my msgs like that. It's total instinct.
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 10:38am PDT Brooklyn, yeah. And it's entirely possible that was me, although this is a pretty big city. :)
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 11:09am PDT I live in Park Slope, like everyone else between the ages of 20 and 30. :)
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 1:18pm PDT I only occaisionally drop by Ozzies...I am, however a regular at Johnny Mack's. -jason
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 3:14pm PDT that's probably right. Remember when NOLF was just considered a codename? It became news when NOLF was officially named...NOLF.
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 3:24pm PDT there's a reason why those words are in quotes. :)
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 3:25pm PDT thanks!
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 7:22pm PDT there's no way this is going to be a launch game in either Japan or America. Of course, Jack would know for sure. :)
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 7:58pm PDT Madcatz has ported their Panther XL to a few consoles...that sounds like the sort of thing you're referring to.
- Posted Aug 16, 2001 1:13pm PDT Duke's been delayed, but it hasn't actually been *shown* at that many E3s. Same with TF2.
- Posted Aug 16, 2001 1:14pm PDT My guess is that either Freelancer or Daikatana holds the record for most E3 showings.
- Posted Aug 17, 2001 10:33am PDT yes. Yes I do. :) I actually think it was successful in a few ways...it was ultimately a waste because of its reliance on silly puzzles instead...
- Posted Aug 17, 2001 11:31am PDT sorry, sorry. I'll work on that. :)