89 chatty comments by "janblood"
- Posted Mar 09, 2003 7:03pm PST No AI implemented? Hopefully they're not saving that for last...
- Posted Mar 10, 2003 12:04pm PST Good point
- Posted Apr 18, 2003 11:48am PDT What about police who aren't really police but are just electronic simulations in a Matrix?
- Posted Apr 24, 2003 12:31pm PDT Just before you get the crossbow in the cage suspended above the water, a black scientist speaks to you.
- Posted May 06, 2003 11:45am PDT ET was fun.
- Posted May 09, 2003 12:07pm PDT I felt the same way about Deus Ex up to a point. I really felt like I was able to make my own decisions in this world right up until you help Paul...
- Posted May 13, 2003 12:08pm PDT Check out the dual shadows on the front spider from the two different light sources. Very sweet.
- Posted May 14, 2003 3:15pm PDT Acceleration is actually measured in meters per second squared. They got it right - you can buy the game now.
- Posted May 14, 2003 3:47pm PDT I know. My implication was that your calculations were off. Sorry for the bad joke. I liked your post.
- Posted Jun 10, 2003 12:15pm PDT Did anyone play the taunts in Terminal Velocity? I felt embarrased to be part of the same species that recorded these...
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 1:07pm PDT Blame American McGee for that - I believe he was responsible for all Quake 1 sound effects.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 4:19pm PDT Quad Machine - I love that track. That riff is so fun to play; reminds me of Metallica circa 1982...
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 4:34pm PDT Well, Eric Brosius does appear courtesy of Irrational.
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 12:21pm PDT Eric Brosius from Irrational did work for Thief:DS, an Ion Storm game.
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 6:20pm PDT So I have a new baby and a wife I want to spend time with. I've got my millions of dollars, my rocket car, and solid gold house. Do I really want...