757 chatty comments by "james t kirk"
- Posted Oct 20, 2002 5:04pm PDT Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages....nevermind.
- Posted Oct 22, 2002 4:56pm PDT Yeah, it seems they think Ungodly amounts of spam make for hardcore. More like chaotic.
- Posted Oct 22, 2002 5:43pm PDT Gameplay in the quake series?? Wtf are u talking about? Quake 3 had wonderful multiplayer gameplay. No one cares about SP gameplay.
- Posted Oct 22, 2002 7:15pm PDT But, not in quake. They dont want SP gameplay, they want MP gameplay! and it exceeds. I wasnt trying to make a generalization about every game....
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 8:05pm PST That was very stupid. You do look gay or bi tho..fo real.
- Posted Nov 15, 2002 9:42am PST Hey, these new "enhanced" graphics make it only look 2 years old now.
- Posted Dec 19, 2002 3:41pm PST First Star Trek TNG, Bond movies, and just lotso cool stuff. Now gaming? TNN is quickly becoming one of my most watched networks.
- Posted Jan 14, 2003 9:20am PST I agree. No multiplayer? Im not spending any money on this game. Thats fo sho.
- Posted Jan 14, 2003 1:02pm PST I hope you arent considering this game then.
- Posted Feb 24, 2003 12:02pm PST Thats funny. I read this game was almost flawless. Just the opposite. Including IGN. How about some links to ur claims?
- Posted Feb 24, 2003 12:02pm PST No doubt man. Just like the IGN guy said. I still install MOO2 every few months for weeks/months at a time to play it. This game is going to...
- Posted Feb 24, 2003 12:41pm PST Isnt it wierd how one reviewer praises one aspect, while another complains about the same aspect? Honestly the aspects that are complained about...
- Posted Feb 24, 2003 1:55pm PST Grim if you have never played a MOO before. Exactly what we long time fans have wanted to hear. Your pessimism is based on a 3 out of 5 star...
- Posted Feb 24, 2003 5:32pm PST Then you are the only MOO fan that i know of who is insisting on dissing moo3. Its different sure, i have read everything i can find for the past...
- Posted Feb 25, 2003 5:54am PST True, but at some point Moo1 just got too old for me to want to install again, no matter how fun. hehe.