3,333 chatty comments by "jackrabbit"
- Posted Sep 08, 2000 8:35am PDT you're welcome to your opinion as is everyone else in here. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't make anyone else's opinion any less...
- Posted Dec 01, 2000 12:31pm PST I'm not TRYING to be anonymous. I thought I WAS logged in. Anyway, I thought self love was encouraged in here.
- Posted Dec 01, 2000 12:36pm PST still don't show up on the list. I think I broke my cookie.
- Posted Dec 01, 2000 12:42pm PST Yeah. Broken Cookie, or maybe I'm in stealth mode.
- Posted Jan 04, 2001 4:25pm PST You can always "Penny Arcade" your site and put up more ads than content. ;) Or not.
- Posted Jan 04, 2001 4:30pm PST Ack, now I'm getting Gamers.com popups! It's time to begin the revolution! Where's my raspberry beret? I can't go to war without it.
- Posted Jan 11, 2001 4:08pm PST So if they enforce this "one computer, one license" deal, what happens when you swap out a hard drive, or a mobo, or a processor? The hell if I'm...
- Posted Jan 11, 2001 4:12pm PST but do they find the bodies I hid under the porch? That's my REAL concern.
- Posted Jan 11, 2001 4:16pm PST I think they take it directly out of your check now cause the KNOW you have to have SOMETHING they made in your house. Like the new Microsoft...
- Posted Jan 16, 2001 8:59am PST I think it has a lot to do with the fact that many of us ARE waiting for something better. There have been very few innovative games and gaming...
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 11:44am PST What's a "Sega" Maybe if they could have committed to ONE system for more than a week they wouldn't be in the red now.
- Posted Feb 05, 2001 10:50am PST Microsoft needs to offer a "features free" OS for those of us that don't want a feature bloated product. Prety soon you'll need a 40 gig hard drive...
- Posted Apr 24, 2001 2:23pm PDT Anyone know where I can download ICQ99 so I don't have to deal with those damn ads?
- Posted Jul 02, 2001 12:55pm PDT See the REAL plot here!!! http://www.quirkybastards.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=190&forum=5&0
- Posted Oct 17, 2001 1:23pm PDT Find out how much RAM the player has. It may only have a minute or so and need to keep accessing the CD.