130 chatty comments by "isochronous"
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 6:03pm PDT DAMMIT, DON'T CREATE THE DEMO DIRECTORY UNTIL THE DEMO IS THERE! you got all my hopes up. =(
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 6:10pm PDT http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1647
- Posted Mar 01, 2006 12:47pm PST For a game that was supposed to be balls to the wall action, there sure are a lot of areas that penalize you for trying to play in a more run-n-gun...
- Posted Mar 01, 2006 12:52pm PST Heh, "abundant secondary objectives." Right, like "find all the blueprints, find all the computers, find all the safes, find all the briefcases,...
- Posted Nov 21, 2007 11:26am PST Ugh, why does that Phantasy Star game look like it's running on the PS2?
- Posted Nov 27, 2007 10:16am PST Wow, sweeping generalizations much?
- Posted Apr 03, 2008 12:45pm PDT This looks significantly different from all the other sonic games since the first Sonic Adventure. Everyone's been begging Sonic Team to go back...
- Posted Sep 25, 2008 1:58pm PDT Apparently this is a Shakira song, so you may want to check your facts a little closer there, guy
- Posted Sep 25, 2008 1:59pm PDT gah my girlfriend's pop knowledge fails me again
- Posted Sep 25, 2008 7:11pm PDT It's a classic gameplay mechanics - you're stunned somehow, or grappling with something, so you pound a button to recover faster. You make it...
- Posted Oct 09, 2008 10:30am PDT super disagree, I got goosebumps early on and maintained them 'till the end
- Posted Dec 12, 2008 6:52am PST Exactly this. There's been nothing novel or interesting shown about this game so far, other than GENERIC FANTASY SETTING #4
- Posted Dec 14, 2008 12:10pm PST hell yeah, definitely wanting this game!
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 10:29am PDT I have to disagree. I think his new show incorporates just enough of his classic stand-up style with sketches than can range from mediocre to...
- Posted May 08, 2009 10:07am PDT Someone should remind the developer that in space your units can move in THREE dimensions, not just two.