5,100 chatty comments by "insta"
- Posted Jul 05, 2001 3:49pm PDT try looking at the patch messages moron, only one or two of em have been bug fixes.. the rest have been feature additions.. better performance...
- Posted Jul 05, 2001 3:51pm PDT it's 1.1.5 btw.
- Posted Jul 05, 2001 3:53pm PDT I seriously doubt it.. these people know how to code.
- Posted Jul 05, 2001 4:58pm PDT as in hawkeyes post (#30).. you did say 'bug fixes' for every patch. you also looked like your fucking stupid ass was trying to suggest that a lot...
- Posted Jul 05, 2001 5:08pm PDT they're too busy opening up new planet* sites to make a quality project.
- Posted Jul 17, 2001 11:38am PDT Seriously, if you have any doubts that this isn't the best server browser ever, pull your head out of your cat's anus and download it. Same guys...
- Posted Jul 17, 2001 11:50am PDT can't buy what's not for sale ;)
- Posted Jul 17, 2001 7:56pm PDT well it isn't a sluggish piece of shit bloatware product for one..
- Posted Jul 20, 2001 2:30pm PDT Sad thing is.. Daikatana might've been good if they didn't try and focus on making 4 games in one. and I wonder how big of a coincidence that id...
- Posted Jul 24, 2001 3:03pm PDT when most of a country plays a certain game hardcore, a lot of "talent" would show up pretty fast
- Posted Jul 25, 2001 12:04pm PDT If anyone had their doubts, ASE is much much much much much better than that poorly coded piece of shit Gamespy (3d and arcade).
- Posted Aug 01, 2001 1:43pm PDT no moron, it's all the textures in the game so you can create your own maps. and if you were joking.. that was a real fucking shitty joke.
- Posted Aug 05, 2001 5:12pm PDT you're talking about cs and q3 right? :)
- Posted Aug 12, 2001 2:38pm PDT not much room to be hardcore q3 considering the 1v1 and tdm scene is a fucking joke on both coasts.. q3 was the worst quake they put out.
- Posted Aug 13, 2001 8:39pm PDT What's wrong with praising a product you like?