197 chatty comments by "idolminds"
- Posted Mar 13, 2002 2:14pm PST el-shading would have been great for Escape from Monkey Island...
- Posted Mar 19, 2002 4:07pm PST Why no player shadows? I want shadows! And that riot shield looks like fun...
- Posted Mar 21, 2002 12:11pm PST So....can we still back this stuff up on CD after its downloaded?
- Posted May 22, 2002 8:36am PDT Man, it's just like that Pharaoh arcade game...(Clerks animated series)
- Posted May 22, 2002 5:55pm PDT I could kiss you if you werent riddled with disease.
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 7:50pm PDT What the hell happened to PolyFighter from last years expo? http://www.modnation.com/polyfighter/ Looks cool, but zero info since the site...
- Posted Jul 01, 2002 1:01pm PDT You wont get the CD shipped to you, but theres nothing stopping you from downloading it.
- Posted Jul 03, 2002 11:26am PDT Yeah, UT runs like ass on my system. Q3 is smooth as....uh...something smooth. Like James Bond or something.
- Posted Jul 05, 2002 1:46pm PDT What if you created a new charecter, played a training mission and passed, alt+tabed out and edited that txt file so it shows that you completed...
- Posted Jul 06, 2002 4:53pm PDT Lets see....new game mode, round based, and only one life per round. Objectives involve blowing up 88's. And Valve is helping them. Here comes...
- Posted Jul 07, 2002 8:31am PDT I belive Quake will just auto-download the new maps.
- Posted Jul 07, 2002 7:13pm PDT Out of resources? Two words: Soylent Green Problem solved!
- Posted Jul 21, 2002 2:44pm PDT CS got popular because of TDM, not acctual teamwork.
- Posted Jul 22, 2002 6:52pm PDT Maybe this time it has sound.....?
- Posted Jul 22, 2002 7:21pm PDT Cool....besides, what else do I have to DL tonight? pr0n