2,530 chatty comments by "icecreambus"
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 3:36pm PST Sounds like a party, whatever it is
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 12:45pm PST I did that. Needed enough gold to craft all the Grandmaster gear sets in Blood and Wine. They were very, very expensive.
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 12:52pm PDT Chelsea Peretti’s special was pretty good and I saw a Wanda Sykes special I really liked. But that’s about it.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 4:07am PDT Who needs pitching when they'll be scoring 48 runs a game
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 9:16pm PDT It's unbelievable how many of the cubs bullpen come in to walk a batter. You get paid to pitch one inning! Do your job!
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 5:32pm PDT Yeah he did. Did they say how far it flew? It was well into the upper deck.
- Posted Oct 06, 2017 10:02pm PDT Hot damn.
- Posted Oct 06, 2017 9:17pm PDT Fiance just bought an inflatable Jabba costume so i guess im gonna be slave leia. I need to find a wig. And a metal bikini i can fit into.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 6:48am PDT It's just funny they use someone from a different country to champion respect for the American flag. If he was the idol of nationalistic pride...
- Posted Sep 24, 2017 10:39am PDT It's like the prophecy of Anakin bringing balance to the Force. No one thought it would play out in the way it did.
- Posted Sep 11, 2017 10:55am PDT Pretty funny bow out by him. That's about the best you could do there haha. Also that PSI line was killer. Loved it.
- Posted Sep 01, 2017 7:51am PDT Also, I missed the family tribute part and imagined it as one person wearing all those costume pieces.
- Posted Sep 01, 2017 7:50am PDT Carry a tommy gun with a bunch of construction paper hearts taped to it? That's a good costume idea!
- Posted Sep 01, 2017 7:03am PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XR6dsy7ATE
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 8:41am PDT The Gang Beats Boggs is top tier for me. Dennis and Mac Move to the Suburbs was pretty damn funny too.