22,070 chatty comments by "iamgoat"
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 5:46pm PST * DEHANCE *
- Posted Dec 14, 2017 2:51pm PST Yeah, I wish every human got the chance to live for several years in different environments. Rural vs metropolitan in the least, plus some...
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 12:48pm PST How caked is your keyboard with Cheeto dust, gaming scholar, sir?
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 6:53am PST Wow, this will be a good read and then some. Thanks for posting.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 9:31pm PST You can't make this shit up unless you're the GOP, way to go guys, super duper! *thumbs up* *and middle finger extended*
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 8:52pm PST Do you have an orange for a head by chance?
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 6:39am PST For such a core principal in our judicial system it's so wrong to mock it for political gain. It's so dishonest to the voters and misrepresents...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 5:03pm PST But it took 2.5 years to get that right so while great it's a shitty experience to go through. I wonder what happens to the false accusers. I'm...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 9:33am PST The baby-boom generation, which has voted reliably Republican in recent years, has been the largest generation of eligible voters since 1978. But...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 9:30am PST Video: https://twitter.com/ABC/status/936267373144825856/video/1
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 5:48am PST I have complimented both sexes on their apparel choice and new hair styles/cuts. I am a monster.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 8:50pm PST Pretty good idea.
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 8:37pm PST How we consume information and communicate outrage is greatly effective today. Cultural norms are changing and progressing faster. Where we draw...
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 10:32pm PST Bump for late nighters.
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 8:18pm PST Yeah, I agree with others. ETL that data for the IS package. Should be simple with a stored proc. Is this a SQL Job? This can be step 1.