100 chatty comments by "huge"
- Posted Feb 17, 2000 11:22pm PST Anybody else have a broken /timedemo?
- Posted Feb 17, 2000 11:28pm PST n/m; just rebooted and now it seems "fixed" :P
- Posted Feb 26, 2000 5:13am PST dsmmit, saw the news; man do i feel old... does anyone remember dwango? god, good luck zoid; the community (for the most part) will miss you...
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 1:52am PST lol; just logged on tonight (this morning?) funny shit...kinda suspected it though. Anon@user-2ivea21.dialup.mindspring.com; it was said before;...
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 2:01am PST heh, Triumph the dog just completely pooped on John Tesh on Conan tonight (yeah i know it was a refun, but I missed it the first time around) :)...
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 2:02am PST rerun, dammit, reRun! :P
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 2:22am PST hey #234, that was the small dick german dude; trying to be a wolf in sheep's clothing (heh). Look more closely next time.
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 2:33am PST #240: well, has there EVER been a world war in the western hemisphere? Thought not. Ever hear of the expression "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool...
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 3:14am PST hey dumbass (yes, you #260)
- Posted Feb 29, 2000 3:16am PST doh dammit ok go read my post @ 239, you look pretty silly now. (sorry for the double)
- Posted Mar 15, 2000 12:39pm PST Is anybody else having problems using mouse2 to move forward? Doesnt work at all now and yes, i did clear and reinputted the command. Weird.
- Posted Mar 15, 2000 12:47pm PST /m; now it works fine...must be the patch to the patch syndrome :/
- Posted Mar 27, 2000 4:12pm PST lad to see that im not the only one with the invalid win32 app msg.
- Posted Mar 27, 2000 4:14pm PST hey SJ, can you forward me the .exe as well? Much appreciated firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted Mar 27, 2000 4:20pm PST hanks sj!