9,598 chatty comments by "hoov1185"
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:38am PST Was your second loan a fixed or variable rate?
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:37am PST Hmm, no we haven't looked into local. The incentive for this lender is minimum 3% down on a conventional loan, but we want to put down more. They...
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:19am PST We can comfortably do 10%, possibly a little higher. We want to make sure we also have some money in savings in case of an emergency.
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:12am PST Don't have the full 20% and it was mentioned as an option to avoid paying PMI. Also it's our first house so I have no experience with this stuff...
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:03am PST Have any of you done an 80/10/10 (or similar) mortgage loan? I guess they're called piggyback loans? My gut reaction is that it's a bad idea. Any...
- Posted Jan 13, 2018 7:33am PST SP campaign
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 1:09pm PST I could probably have put up with it if not for the absolutely terrible dialogue.
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 10:22am PST i've been WFH all week and have been in sweatpants and a hoodie 90% of the time and it has been glorious
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 10:13am PST swiggity swaggy I'm comin for that chatty
- Posted Dec 29, 2017 12:33pm PST why not hoovberg
- Posted Dec 22, 2017 1:48pm PST Zelda! I just beat the Mario story.
- Posted Dec 21, 2017 4:04pm PST How do I keep losing? I entered like 15 times!
- Posted Dec 21, 2017 5:38am PST briefcase plz
- Posted Dec 17, 2017 11:08am PST Do I have to inspect every legendary to see if I obtained a masterworks weapon or will it be obvious when I pick it up?
- Posted Dec 13, 2017 1:03pm PST I love this show so much.