28,943 chatty comments by "helvetica"
- Posted Jul 22, 2017 1:46pm PDT Big House tour! Checked out the suites and the locker room too. The suites are $60,000-$90,000 per year and come with free season tickets! Also...
- Posted Jul 22, 2017 7:50am PDT I can't wait either. We'll have a driverless shuttle come to our city soon:...
- Posted Jul 21, 2017 4:03pm PDT A Diet Coke. I really packed it in at Olive Garden for lunch and haven't been hungry since.
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 12:26pm PDT Nope! But I did have yoga class that day.
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 6:16am PDT Interesting article! The men targeted out-of-towners, he said, adding that his office staff had a rule of thumb for watching the interactions:...
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 12:24pm PDT Congrats! That is speedy!
- Posted Jul 18, 2017 4:53am PDT Thanks! His name is "Cookie Dough Man" and he was delicious.
- Posted Jul 16, 2017 2:18pm PDT Awesome work!
- Posted Jul 15, 2017 12:08pm PDT They must have been roasting in the heat, but they looked good! I am disappointed the Haggis Hurl event was replaced by the Tater Tot toss. Just...
- Posted Jul 15, 2017 10:37am PDT Fully agree with everything about this post.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 3:04pm PDT That is a game with style!
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 6:57am PDT I use cropping all the time. You should join us! It's fun.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 6:54am PDT Blank Slate is a drive and a wait for us, but Dee's is just down the street! Hard to pass that up when you want ice creams.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 6:45am PDT That sounds super cute! I'm a sucker for cute ice creams.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 6:11am PDT It's another local ice cream place called Dee's. Blank Slate does have cookie dough ice cream now, but they don't have the Cookie Dough Boy!