1,173 chatty comments by "heff"
- Posted Jul 01, 2000 10:04am PDT diablo has and always will be a piece of crap. Its like an animated version of the magic cards. REAL MEN PLAY...
- Posted Jul 08, 2000 10:30pm PDT She's not even that good looking. I could find a better chick [at school
- Posted Oct 01, 2001 2:05pm PDT remove nothing, censor nothing. america is already watered down enough as it is. Remember, games dont kill people, osama kills people.
- Posted Dec 17, 2001 9:58am PST the only thing good about max payne was "bullet time" other than that the game was lack luster in both story and gameplay.
- Posted Dec 17, 2001 10:00am PST there's no way for op flashpoint to lose, three words, multiplayer drivable vehicles.
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 10:39am PDT i just bought my copy.. 44 @eb with 4 bucks tax. this is game of the year. jedi knight II comes in a close second.
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 10:54am PDT i hear ya, the online light saber battles were awesome but noone ever gave it a chance, we still load up ctf and play it here on our lan with bots.
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 10:44am PDT A bannana and a cat, gee, looks great.. give me my carrier fleet and my submarine, I'm attacking midway.
- Posted Sep 25, 2002 7:04pm PDT ...perks include getting shot at in afghanistan, a future vietnam-esque style war in iraq, and a really spiffy haircut. Did anyone esle see...
- Posted Sep 27, 2002 12:52pm PDT that whole adjusting font sizes thing is trippy
- Posted Oct 23, 2002 3:29pm PDT Jesus christ.. EA needs to release abf1942 patch already.. that load time kills me.. especially when the server switches levels.
- Posted Oct 27, 2002 8:15pm PST mmmmm a nice shaved pussy.. tasty.. go for it steve....
- Posted Nov 14, 2002 9:45pm PST f*ck them. Gamespy and the folks who run the planetquake.etc websites have been trying to corporatize and exploit the gaming commmunity for almost...
- Posted Nov 16, 2002 10:43am PST valve development has gone stagnant. noone heard of them before hl, kind of like a one trick pony.
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 11:08am PST wheres the cheapest place to buy a copy of bf1942 these days?