4,400 chatty comments by "hbalce1"
- Posted Jul 14, 2002 8:39pm PDT I thought it was a bit loud and overdone. The first half is good, but the second hal seems like the script (and I use this term loosely) was...
- Posted Jul 14, 2002 8:40pm PDT Other stuff that blew up today: http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/07/13/australia.superjet.reut/index.html
- Posted Feb 22, 2003 9:28pm PST YAO
- Posted Feb 22, 2003 9:56pm PST Actually, there will be no end to the univers. It will expand to infinately, consisiting solely of dark energy.
- Posted Feb 22, 2003 10:00pm PST I think you are a little late :)
- Posted Feb 27, 2003 8:51am PST If they are using the lithtech engine, that could explaine the similarity.
- Posted Feb 27, 2003 10:14am PST Thats ok, I am having tuna. And no, that is not a sexual reference. It is actually tuna in a can.
- Posted Feb 27, 2003 10:22am PST Whats you school mascot?
- Posted Mar 20, 2003 8:42am PST I heard that compusa was having a sale on wireless routers friday from 6-12pm for $19. Anyone out there know what brand is going to be on sale.
- Posted Mar 20, 2003 9:25am PST This is supposed to be a special sale I guess, not in the flyer. Oh well, I can always just jet over there and check it out. Anybody have any...
- Posted Mar 22, 2003 5:42pm PST Will you post the address here. I might hop on in a couple of hours if I am done work by then.
- Posted Mar 22, 2003 6:04pm PST I have a thunderbird 700. I have two smaller fans, one in the front and one in the back to cool it without being super loud.
- Posted Mar 22, 2003 6:47pm PST compusa has the sp on sale this weekend
- Posted Mar 22, 2003 7:06pm PST Has anyone heard anything about another company picking it up. I read that they only put the sets in storage instead of destroying then (AICN), but...
- Posted Mar 22, 2003 7:17pm PST SPOILER: Basically, the Skarens are going to go invade earth using a wormhole. John, Aeryn, and the Pilot collapase the wormhole, sealing...