445 chatty comments by "hayt"
- Posted Apr 16, 2014 5:37am PDT This sounds like a perfect euphemism for getting wood.
- Posted Apr 15, 2014 6:48pm PDT I bought bamboo bed sheets a few years ago and have been very happen with them. They feel must softer than high thread count cotton sheets.
- Posted Apr 12, 2014 5:35am PDT There's a plasmid for that
- Posted Apr 07, 2014 7:06pm PDT What about Buffalo and Detroit? We Torontonians have both of the US's assholes as neighbours.
- Posted Apr 05, 2014 8:09pm PDT It's not the years, it's the mileage
- Posted Apr 04, 2014 7:29pm PDT Is it not possible to make a recording of the shark from the perspective of the players around the buoy? (I've never played BF, so I dunno)
- Posted Mar 31, 2014 4:39pm PDT We're only 1 game into the season, and I'm already thinking of not watching them again this summer.
- Posted Mar 31, 2014 4:37pm PDT Skyrim screenshots
- Posted Mar 30, 2014 7:08pm PDT And getting press about it http://io9.com/what-would-the-muppets-look-like-as-humans-1554887443
- Posted Mar 30, 2014 7:04pm PDT Attn jane911 Someone's copying your shtick. http://mr-book-faced.deviantart.com/art/The-Muppets-443630982
- Posted Mar 26, 2014 9:17pm PDT /LJ So, I just watched Ghostbusters again for the first time in a long while. Apparently, it first came out 30 years ago. 30 years!! God, do I...
- Posted Mar 26, 2014 8:13pm PDT She's giving Jen Selter some competition for my attention. Thankfully, I have more than enough free time for both.
- Posted Mar 26, 2014 7:29pm PDT Huh. I was hoping for a Soundwave-like voice, from the original Transformers cartoon.
- Posted Mar 26, 2014 7:00pm PDT I wonder what kind of voice they'll give him in the movie.
- Posted Mar 06, 2014 7:11pm PST It was also the inspiration to a few fighters from the original Mortal Kombat arcade game.