7,336 chatty comments by "hatchet165"
- Posted Aug 21, 2006 12:40pm PDT I would say Hunter X Hunter is better.
- Posted Aug 21, 2006 12:24pm PDT Warhammer!
- Posted Aug 18, 2006 12:05pm PDT Also make sure you do a few minute cooldown walk before you get off the treadmill... they do wonders for your equilibrium
- Posted Aug 18, 2006 12:04pm PDT Grenade Launchers own all... thats all you need to win with them.
- Posted Aug 18, 2006 11:59am PDT Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate! and not with soda or beer.
- Posted Aug 18, 2006 11:51am PDT Did you plan on throwing a flashbang into a cave full of bats?
- Posted Aug 18, 2006 11:49am PDT anytime I played the AI when they were IG i would loose... it didn't matter how aggressive i was.
- Posted Aug 18, 2006 10:23am PDT AIRSOFT MENZ Anyone know of a awesome pistol for under 50 bucks, automatic preferrd but I will settle for semi.
- Posted Aug 17, 2006 1:39pm PDT me three!!1
- Posted Aug 16, 2006 12:02pm PDT not really, they won't know how bad the fiber is until they test it which could take sometime.
- Posted Aug 16, 2006 11:33am PDT so true...
- Posted Aug 16, 2006 11:32am PDT true, and its really hard for eldar to hold posistions cause they are weak and not good for defense.
- Posted Aug 16, 2006 11:23am PDT Havn't played in awhile but the best thing I can think of would be melee with banshee/ seer council while you have dark reapers or warp spiders...
- Posted Aug 16, 2006 10:45am PDT Thats what I plan on doing when I get out of the Marine Corps =/
- Posted Aug 16, 2006 10:36am PDT I feel for the fiber tech that has to splice all that together