4,230 chatty comments by "harvord"
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:01pm PDT Can people with NCAA 2005 xbox play against people with the ps2 version?
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 8:23pm PDT Check out this post: http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8171230
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 6:41pm PDT Try to disable upnp and see if it works. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=226869&st=0 ps google is your friend
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 1:50pm PDT Is there any way in firefox to send a bookmark to the desktop? In IE you can click File, Send, Shortcut to desktop - I really miss this feature...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 11:42pm PDT Why didn't you go after the ass monkey?
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 1:43pm PDT 404
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 2:23am PDT One last thingy - unless the router has autosensing straight thru/crossover ports it would matter what kind of cable you are using.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 2:20am PDT I misunderstood your last post - if you cant connect to the router to manage it then maybe it's just fried. dunno...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 2:18am PDT One last thing to try. You said you got a message that the connection was refused. This says to me that the router is talking to the isp dhcp...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 2:02am PDT When you switch between connecting the modem to the router and computer are you power cycling the modem? If the router is getting a 192.x.x.x...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 1:50am PDT What router do you have?
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 1:34am PDT Doom 3 multiplayer is client/server!!! http://www.ukgamer.com/index.php4?single=961 www.bluesnews.com I saw this question asked a few...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 6:59pm PDT You probably just need to turn off/unplug the modem for 30 seconds when switching computers.
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 12:32am PDT Son of late entertainer Bob Hope dies at 63 http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/06/30/obituary1958EDT0791.DTL
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:28pm PDT Turn off system restore if you have not already.