21,071 chatty comments by "harold.johnson"
- Posted Sep 27, 2009 9:58pm PDT if it's shared to "everyone", just go to the page for the video and copy the URL.
- Posted Sep 27, 2009 11:57am PDT i had the surgery monday, and i'm still in pain. also made the mistake of trying to drink some v8... auuugh
- Posted Sep 27, 2009 10:48am PDT nope, not really
- Posted Sep 26, 2009 11:55pm PDT this show makes me feel so... awkward.
- Posted Sep 26, 2009 8:42am PDT netty pot? should be a touch cheaper than nasal surgery
- Posted Sep 25, 2009 9:55am PDT i went with local and was fine. it just took over an hour to get one of them out. go with general, you won't be missing anything.
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 10:16pm PDT i had a great experience in VS earlier this evening. the other team started claiming i was using an aimbot. what the truth was is that we were on...
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 5:48pm PDT some games just feel better on control pads. i'd rather play need for speed shift with a pad than a keyboard. MW2 i'll probably stay on the k+b,...
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 5:32pm PDT PC, which has an hdmi cable running to the tv and a 360 wireless pad connected to it
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 9:06am PDT wikipedia makes this very easy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Olympia,_Washington
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 8:33am PDT maybe finally knock out some of my video game backlog
- Posted Sep 23, 2009 11:03pm PDT i'm pretty sure your little workplace is pretty awesome
- Posted Sep 23, 2009 11:38am PDT shackdroid, TED, wifi analyzer, wikitude, connectbot, aura (if you play eve online)
- Posted Sep 23, 2009 8:55am PDT its fun when you forget you're running apps2sd and pull the sdcard out
- Posted Sep 23, 2009 8:48am PDT i'm happy with what i have right now. i'm daydreaming about the archos android phone tablet, and probably won't bother changing my rom with that...