20,608 chatty comments by "harold.johnson"
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 6:19pm PDT https://youtu.be/9C4uTEEOJlM?t=3
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 2:30pm PDT Yeah, when I started playing, the local team had that. I don't think anyone used it much. Shit like that's creepy.
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 1:51pm PDT Haven't had time to go out and test it yet. Hopefully better than the XL's, that had me jumping around a bit more than I liked.
- Posted Oct 19, 2017 12:17pm PDT Another site went live last year, outgress.com. It collects a lot of information about players just based on the attack notification emails...
- Posted Oct 18, 2017 10:52pm PDT https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5582/30362593622_c17726d446_b.jpg
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 8:33am PDT Make jokes about how fast food places that cause constant gastrointestinal distress still stay open for decades.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 10:33pm PDT https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/severe-flaw-in-wpa2-protocol-leaves-wi-fi-traffic-open-to-eavesdropping/ whoops
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 7:48pm PDT No.
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 2:35pm PDT the force is a hell of a drug?
- Posted Oct 12, 2017 10:45am PDT http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-seth-macfarlane-reveals-truth-about-his-1507755303-htmlstory.html
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 4:01pm PDT *Please disable airbags before using.
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 9:16am PDT Or just don't have friends. No friends, no need to hand it out!
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 8:38am PDT I thought it was perfect. Crushing fans hopes and expectations, and laughing at us over it.
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 12:54pm PDT All shitty typos are due to me tapping this out on my phone. Terrible Grammer is all on me, though.
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 12:51pm PDT INGRESS: How to fuck over your player base and ruin years of trust building. Every few months, Niantic (the developers behind Ingress and Pokemon...