31 chatty comments by "harlinson"
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 2:21pm PDT talk about a click bait headline. article lists no solution at all. it's not even really an article.
- Posted May 30, 2018 9:09am PDT how far it's fallen since HOMM 3
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 5:31pm PST if you already use Discord for whatever stream you are a part of, its a waste of time
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 12:52pm PDT It's like Valve announcing their Card game. i read the title and got excited until i got to the "Legends" part of it.
- Posted Oct 23, 2017 1:03pm PDT isn't Trials down for 2 weeks because of an exploit? or has it been fixed.
- Posted Jun 20, 2016 8:54am PDT oh did they really? thats awesome, way to go Ohio!
- Posted Jun 15, 2016 3:49pm PDT the 500 people still playing it on Steam will sure be happy about this.
- Posted Apr 26, 2016 12:26pm PDT "We explored options for developing classic servers and none could be executed without great difficulty" Yet a group of people who didn't even...
- Posted Aug 31, 2015 10:35am PDT So this and possibly FF15 as well in the same month? That would be both amazing and time consuming.
- Posted Jul 29, 2015 5:02pm PDT you forgot an important part of the video (unless it was at the end). Futurama already did this movie at least 10 years ago, and did the whole...
- Posted Jul 04, 2015 1:19pm PDT you just wrote off a game purely by how 2-3 promo shots look. literally NOTHING was shown except the art style, the words "action RPG", and the...
- Posted Jun 23, 2015 3:37pm PDT “If I fired up a video right now and showed you the emotes, you would throw money at the screen.” Luke Smith is a giant asshole.
- Posted Jun 23, 2015 11:30am PDT seeing the trailer reminded me how annoying some of the enemies in that game were. I'm with Trelain, it'll take a lot for me to play this game again.
- Posted Jun 05, 2015 11:35am PDT sadly no, Mother 3 will never hit the states. Nintendo has been pretty adamant about that. It's just about the only thing that could make me care...
- Posted Jun 04, 2015 3:46pm PDT Black Athletes who were struggling in the streets finally making it and dunking on white people.