11,384 chatty comments by "hanged_man"
- Posted Feb 28, 2018 10:19pm PST Something feels off in Shadow of Mordor, the mouse smoothing is annoying, the controls, everything feels like you're playing a console game
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 12:22pm PST My dad died of cancer in 2015, till this moment I cry remembering some moments in the last few months. I can't watch this.
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 11:33am PST Planet of the Ape classic Interstellar
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 10:26am PST It is a great and fun game indeed
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 2:37pm PST Doesn't look that great IMO
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 2:35pm PST This is a very good movie
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 2:18pm PST Bought it for the campaign, the reviews are 100% correctly, it's boring and forgettable, shame they ruined it again
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:00am PST Tried clearing the app's cache? what's your device?
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 4:24am PST Nope, this requires more micro Management on a unit level in which you have to look after the ammunition and gas of each tanks. It's good but not...
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 11:34pm PST I thought terrain 2.0 was coming sooner
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 2:09pm PST I also get a slight stuttering when spawning
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 12:22pm PST What code? Can I have it?
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 12:21pm PST It's not bad, yes it could have been better but it still has some good moments. I would have recommended you to give it a try but shamefully game...
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 12:19pm PST So what's so special about this patch?
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 10:55am PST After playing the Alpha, they're crazy asking for such price for a game in such condition. The game's gameplay needs a lot of work, plus the game...