4,635 chatty comments by "hanfeitzu"
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 7:28am PST Last night I beat event 50. I am a pimp.
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 10:35am PST I'm just about to marry the girl who was my best friend since sixth grade that I finally got up the nerve to ask out.... so there is a chance...
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 10:36am PST http://www.alisachan.com/index2.htm WS
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 12:07pm PST how about sharing it on the Shack Direct Connect hub for those of us unlucky enough to be stuck at work....
- Posted Jan 16, 2002 12:10pm PST Just out of curiosity which character did you use to beat 51? Some of my friends beat it with Link and Young Link, but that's it. I beat 50...
- Posted Jan 17, 2002 12:26pm PST O N I O N ' D http://www.theonion.com/onion3801/sex_with_a_redhead.html
- Posted Jan 18, 2002 1:23pm PST Anything by Tim Reynolds!!
- Posted Jan 18, 2002 5:32pm PST I have a Sony Clie S320. For the low end (black and white, 8 meg ram, no extras) it's great. (and cheap)
- Posted Jan 21, 2002 5:06am PST "rediculous"
- Posted Jan 21, 2002 8:32am PST I beat event 51 on SSB:M. Cower before me, mere mortals.
- Posted Jan 22, 2002 7:37am PST Anyone know how to get Visual Studio.NET to give you a total line count for your whole solution?
- Posted Jan 22, 2002 7:52am PST They still call em "projects", but "solutions" has replaced "workspaces". Ridiculous.
- Posted Jan 22, 2002 7:53am PST something I can run on win2k perhaps?
- Posted Jan 22, 2002 7:54am PST I really like Visual Studio.Net more than anything else I've developed in.... And C# has some really nice things to it as well... Anything in...
- Posted Jan 22, 2002 7:59am PST I've tried cygwin awhile ago and it wasn't that great. I have a linux machine around here somewhere that I may just put Samba on or something....