15,174 chatty comments by "guido anchovy"
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 2:38pm PDT Copy of the DNF Timeline post! http://mywebpages.comcast.net/guidoanchovy/DNFTimeline.htm
- Posted Dec 23, 2004 9:16pm PST Get a program called AnyDVD from slysoft. When it's running, it automatically removes the macrovision junk and lets you burn the disc using Nero...
- Posted Jan 04, 2005 6:02pm PST It's probably based off the prism chip, in which case these drivers might help: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/guidoanchovy/prismdrivers.zip Are...
- Posted Jan 06, 2005 3:17pm PST I think it is. I'm at that point in the game too.
- Posted Apr 03, 2005 9:00pm PDT Looks like a dead dog's head to me.
- Posted May 13, 2005 6:16pm PDT I saw this monitor at SAMS club. Really really bright and sharp! Couldn't test it with games though because they had that 3D fish screensaver...
- Posted May 23, 2005 8:20pm PDT Most likely no, unless I know the specs and they have a good return policy.
- Posted May 25, 2005 7:35am PDT I have the 1GB MuVo TX FM and I love it!
- Posted May 29, 2005 9:40pm PDT Standard response: Virtualdub! http://www.virtualdub.org
- Posted Jun 01, 2005 5:03am PDT Damn bugs... I hate 'em!
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 1:01pm PDT Some friend you are! ;)
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 1:03pm PDT Seriously though: http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Daikatana%20PC%20Game:1990315450
- Posted Jun 14, 2005 6:50pm PDT I'd definately get it exchanged. I got my 6000 about the same time you did and it's silent during heavy disk reading/writing.
- Posted Jun 20, 2005 5:19pm PDT X-Band + Mario Kart = yee haw
- Posted Jun 23, 2005 7:19pm PDT Could be a tiny vacuum leak!