13,556 chatty comments by "greenbergMD"
- Posted Aug 27, 2010 4:41pm PDT I would kill them immediately before they lost to much weight and then try and keep the meat preserved as long as possible. Unless it was a...
- Posted Aug 27, 2010 11:39am PDT I get three weeks plus the regular american holidays and then the university closes for two weeks at Christmas/New Years. BTW, just take time...
- Posted Aug 27, 2010 8:34am PDT Sad part is that I sit all day at work and then go home and sit some more... although it's in a much more comfortable chair.
- Posted Aug 27, 2010 7:28am PDT The phrase "going tits up" and Keeley Hazell are two of the greatest things to ever come out of Great Britain.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:40pm PDT Is there a youtube vid of the original?
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:30am PDT Me too! I wish we could have had one more full season, but at least he movie was pretty nice.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:27am PDT The english dub on that is pretty good. I got so used to the english voice actors they just sound wrong now. Plus you got to be a speed reader...
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:17am PDT Memory is a tricky thing. We often times repress or forget things that are bad and dwell on and remember the good times. It's actually a really...
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:08am PDT I lol'ed. this is very accurate and sadly we use all the ones here that get you fucked. And we are by them on a daily basis.
- Posted Aug 25, 2010 1:27pm PDT Yeah, our students are moving back in this week and I've seen girls in uggs wearing short shorts and it's 90 degrees outside! Hurray for short...
- Posted Aug 25, 2010 1:02pm PDT This is the superior version!
- Posted Aug 25, 2010 12:28pm PDT I think some pix and divx would put us all in a better position to encourage and advise you on how to handle the situation.
- Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:20am PDT What is this black magic?! And how can I play it on my console of choice?
- Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:14am PDT I'm like "Undo... one... more... button... DAMNIT!"
- Posted Aug 25, 2010 11:05am PDT Chicken or steak in your burrito?