13,364 chatty comments by "greenbergMD"
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 8:52am PST History being made, fellows.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 8:49am PST At the rate Trump is apointing judges I am uncertain if that matters. Just look at how things with the CFPB have played out.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 8:45am PST I thought the house impeached, not the senate. I don't trust the house to do it.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 7:17pm PST GTFO, lol!
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 6:32pm PST Bro, I have tried to love 3D Mario, but I just don't. :(
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 5:52pm PST So far the comments on the site aren't being kind. I understand why Ars is doing it. Ad revenue for written content is drying up rapidly. A lot of...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 12:38pm PST Dat Immigrant Song!
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 11:47am PST Maybe it's the difference between coercion and physical force? As in, you'll lose your job if you don't do this vs I am going to beat the shit out...
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 9:34am PST Argh! Google's finance page did a redesign. That used to be such a simple tool to gauge the market.
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 6:30am PST That was a really well done trailer. Very interesting they aren't tagging it with "Part 1" anymore. Feige has said that Part 2 will be the last...
- Posted Nov 27, 2017 7:22pm PST The revolution was bought and paid for.
- Posted Nov 27, 2017 2:01pm PST It's relatively short also. I think I clocked in around 11 hours. I did play on the easiest difficulty.
- Posted Nov 27, 2017 10:24am PST As we've aged we've all kind of turned into cranky old Phil's. It's just less funny now that it's our lives and not someone else's.
- Posted Nov 27, 2017 8:46am PST My biggest regret of 2017 is pre-ordering that game and joining EA Access just to play it early.
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 7:04pm PST Yeah, I borked the URL somehow. Other news outlets are picking up the story.