13,365 chatty comments by "greenbergMD"
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 6:46am PST Dude, that is brutal. When I had to do my fasting for my endoscopy procedure it was absolute torture. Prepare for a raging headache from low blood...
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 6:08am PST I think you forgot something.
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 9:02am PST Sucks for Franken, but it is the right thing to do at this point. It also sets a standard that we can hold people like Roy Moore to when and if...
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 7:35am PST Dec 29th?! Damn, Netflix is killing it with the year end content!
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 6:04am PST That is definitely one of the biggest news stories of the year. Good choice!
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 6:01am PST If anyone tries to step in at this point it's going to wind up being obstruction of justice charges all around.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 2:23pm PST Huh, he should run for elected office in Alabama.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 2:22pm PST Haha! I kind of admire him for having the balls to pull that off.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 7:34am PST The Trump administration is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:52pm PST I really loved all three of them. They all explore different genres. 1 is noir. 2 is heist. 3 is political revolution.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 5:15pm PST I love me some Waypoint. It fills a different category for me. Idle Thumbs/Important If True is straight funny. Giant Bombcast/Beastcast has a...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 1:33pm PST Hahaha! That's what those fuckers get for passing such meticulously crafted legislation. Dumb asses.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 11:20am PST It's a show. I will be interested to see how much ground they cover in the first season. Each book could easily be a single season.
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 12:30pm PST 1. PUBG 2. Wolf 2 3. Zelda BotW
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 11:51am PST My concern is how many financials companies are going to bail. The job market there may be a real problem within the next two years.