3,720 chatty comments by "granpachook"
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 12:19pm PDT well its just me, and its only about 2 baddies on Fri and 2-3 on Saturday. I don't want to be groggy during the work week, and I don't want to...
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 12:10pm PDT Not for me, but I live in south city st. Louis. I have to go out to the county if I need to go to Walmart / target / grocery shopping.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 12:01pm PDT I got hooked up by my neighbor at one point (50+ year old retired black navy vet). He asked how much I wanted, told him 1/4. He was like...
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 10:47am PDT Dirge speaks the truth. Target isn't any better.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 9:16am PDT Don't need the disc, don't need to hook up the PS / ps2. That's about it.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 9:04am PDT So you want to wax philosophical about your philosophy class? I think that's worse than the foot thing.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:57am PDT New favorite sports star for sure.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 7:14am PDT Thanks for saving me 30 seconds.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 7:12am PDT Is that take home or gross? Take home, top end would be like 200k. Gross, I wouldn't look at anything higher than 150. A nice 125 is Prolly your...
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 7:04am PDT But China has shown they have the political will to do so. Businessman for "We got the money, beyotch!"
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 6:58am PDT Nope. Have to put shackdroid on it first.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 6:56am PDT So do I. I fail.
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 6:42am PDT Don't forget he was a crappy painter too. Two strikes!
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 6:31am PDT There will be no point to lose the weight as soon as we develop suspensors like baron harkonen had. Come on science, we've got our jetpacks so...
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 6:25am PDT This. When you stifle competition (insurance sold across state lines), and mandate what must or must not be covered (instead of letting the...