21,007 chatty comments by "grandmasterlee"
- Posted Jun 10, 2002 8:56pm PDT test
- Posted Jun 10, 2002 8:54pm PDT I suck at shacktags =(
- Posted Jun 10, 2002 8:54pm PDT That new format is a little better, what about boldfacing the game name/subject though and making it the link? So for example: bNew...
- Posted Jun 07, 2002 9:50am PDT I had a dream I went on a roadtrip to Vegas with some old fraternity brothers, and Maarten was there? wth? We were all in a stolen car, but how...
- Posted Jun 05, 2002 9:15pm PDT Jason, how about working on that new LNC format now that E3 is done? Eh eh eh? Like you said? =}
- Posted Jun 05, 2002 8:52pm PDT If I smoked weed still, I would probably love Zelda. Looks like crap to my sober mind though =
- Posted Jun 04, 2002 7:08pm PDT second'd
- Posted Jun 04, 2002 12:05pm PDT I charge 90.
- Posted Jun 04, 2002 10:19am PDT B Without question. "How do I make nuclear fusion?" = 500 billion dollars..."How do I create a device that teleports me anywhere?" 500 gazzillion...
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 5:03pm PDT Ideally....I'm sure there is less than 50% that are ideal however...
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 4:31pm PDT HIDE!
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 4:31pm PDT Or, "We are surprised anyone can play the game since we didn't test anything internally."
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 4:30pm PDT My implication is that the Army could one day use casual looking marketing games like this to find people with the aptitude necessary for remotely...
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 3:11pm PDT Yes, and eventually you must assume that there will be people controlling killing machines remotely from computers. Oh wait there already are!
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 12:54pm PDT Of course, and when they can monitor aptidude, if they can't already, then America's Army = Ender's Game.