1,104 chatty comments by "graincloud"
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:05am PDT I thought I was wtfkickbanned or something, thank the gods! I feel normal now!
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:07am PDT I was watching ESPN at my bar the other day and they had the top 10 worst career moves...kinda funny. Anyway they had a clip of Carl Lewis singing...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 11:14pm PDT He played at Congress a few blocks from my house here in chi-town, loved it.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 11:23am PDT I got that in DVD recently, was happy about if for a bit but then realized that it doesn't have *that* great a replay value. Still funny to watch...
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 2:08pm PDT Most people think Lars will win, at least everywhere BUT in the US.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 2:39pm PDT Lars was caught partying and had E in his system, but he has never been caught doping during the Tour. Ironically it is now coming out that Lance's...
- Posted Jul 10, 2004 4:29pm PDT Cubase does this well. The computer -> staff notation is sometimes a bit screwy no matter what program you use, so it's always a good idea to...
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 12:11pm PDT HAHA I'm so there! /looks for a digicam....man and I have a computer I could totaly abuse right now....anyone in chicago who wants to direct this?
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 8:17am PDT Rick Santorum is SUCH a chode
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:33am PDT Fahrve was funny in every scene
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 9:36am PDT Check the SDK/VERC for HL1 and see if the process is the same, might give ya a hint.
- Posted Jul 25, 2004 9:00am PDT Dig Soundtrack anyone? ;p
- Posted Jul 26, 2004 10:28pm PDT I like the ATHF frat alien episode the best. "My dad owns a dealership" Fratboys havn't been this pegged since Belushi wore his college shirt.
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 8:47am PDT Be sure to check out Livestrong and Peleton sites @ http://www.nike.com/wearyellow/index_f.html
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 6:02pm PDT http://www.cornmealinthekitchen.com a kick ass bluegrass band up and coming!!