29 chatty comments by "goshzilla"
- Posted Aug 20, 2008 5:59am PDT They mentioned that about Sims 2, but I still had a character die from starvation at home, while I took another family member to the market.
- Posted Aug 20, 2008 6:13am PDT I made my dad so nauseous after a few mintues playing that. Ah the good old days.
- Posted Aug 26, 2008 7:44am PDT I wouldn't imagine playing as a regular zombie would be any fun. Run towards a player, catch a shotgun to the head, respawn 20 feet behind you,...
- Posted Aug 27, 2008 7:57am PDT I read that the Necro might make a cameo as an NPC; we shall see. You're spot on about the fact that they couldn't make it any better. On my second...
- Posted Sep 05, 2008 5:59pm PDT shugashack!
- Posted Sep 05, 2008 6:04pm PDT Glad I'm a procrastinator. It finally paid off. I'll be meeting the Gargs and Yorps soon.
- Posted Sep 11, 2008 8:55am PDT It's a right-wing conspiracy, shhhhh
- Posted Sep 24, 2008 7:00am PDT I suck, I could never figure out what to do. Ended up liking some of the Clones better, but I sucked at those too.
- Posted Oct 16, 2008 8:16am PDT These videos show it, so yeah http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/875/875936/vids_1.html
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 6:01am PDT I as well, will arrive a few days later then the Steam pre-order, but I probably won't have free time right on the release day anyway.
- Posted Oct 20, 2008 6:31am PDT I didn't know that either. I suppose since it doesn't involve any of the main characters, it could easily fit.
- Posted Oct 20, 2008 6:33am PDT It was $70, cut down to $35 witht he 50% weekend. I bought it and played Hexen II for a bit (why, I don't know). But they are there and maybe...
- Posted Nov 03, 2008 6:13am PST Real life zombies have had their brains turned to mush, so the best they can do is drool a bit. In the movies, they have varied so much,...
- Posted Nov 08, 2008 3:50pm PST Their popularity spiked due to the Mortal Kombat soundtrack though.
- Posted Nov 11, 2008 12:55pm PST Pretty much sums it up. Certain things jump out, but if I get wrapped up in a mission I usually don't notice. Only once did I really see a...