37 chatty comments by "gonnabechef"
- Posted Jul 30, 2007 8:45pm PDT Rockstar Games Presents Tiddlywinks
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 11:30am PDT Doesn't the PS3 support Linux? Install MythTV and be done with it.
- Posted Sep 05, 2007 6:58am PDT Such as.
- Posted Dec 24, 2007 2:30pm PST No cookies for Santa this year. http://www.easyscreens.info/?v=1913
- Posted Dec 25, 2007 8:23am PST EDIT: PC and 360. Redding iz fundamuntul.
- Posted Feb 18, 2008 12:56pm PST My launch 360 hasn't been perfect -- more than a handful of freezing crashes on Bioshock and at least two disc-can't-be-read crashes on Mass Effect...
- Posted Apr 20, 2008 7:52am PDT ADHD much?
- Posted Jul 25, 2008 4:53am PDT > Like the Apple fans They can't keep catering to all seven of you.
- Posted Aug 15, 2008 7:15am PDT So is this a wacky, physics-filled playground of wanton destruction or a gritty criminal underworld simulator? Someone needs to make a marketing...
- Posted Sep 09, 2008 5:41am PDT On the plus side, the game based on the movie will be out long before DNF.
- Posted Jan 08, 2009 7:37am PST All Rock Band DLC works in both games. You can purchase songs through the XBL interface or through the "store" inside Rock Band 2 itself. The...
- Posted Jan 08, 2009 10:17am PST It's a true list, but its fairness is arguable. Plus, what little I've learned from marketing tells me that if you need a chart to make your basic...
- Posted Jan 20, 2009 9:39pm PST I got one in January 2006, and it was chugging along strong until last weekend. 9 days before the extended warranty expired. Great timing!
- Posted Mar 11, 2009 1:39pm PDT I don't get the whole dress-like-a-cowboy thing. It's work attire for a specific set of jobs. You don't see me going clubbing in a chef's jacket.
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 7:38pm PDT That's hot.