11,169 chatty comments by "gokart."
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 1:45pm PST "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 10:42am PST i still have no idea if you're for or against preorders and i don't know what to do with this pitchfork.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 10:30am PST saving money on something that's shitty doesn't make a lot of sense. at least wait until the review embargo is up ffs
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:34am PST i'm not in love with MGS lore and i really liked the mechanics in 5, but this still looks really disinteresting to me.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:32am PST icinga is my favourite nagios wrapper. the conf stuff can be pretty obtuse but it scales pretty well and at least has a decent UI.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 7:07am PST wow that's a shitload of work for a temporary event.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:08am PST just bought a big baby beast stick v8 after finally getting fed up with my kanger subtank mini/pico 75w setup. this thing is simple af, no controls...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:44am PST Your scramble time needs work. This is 2018, we should be better prepared.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:40am PST Yup. Worth it, but I had to quit and it was a bit of a struggle to get back into it.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 1:24pm PST unfortunately the breeder docked the tail. if it had been my choice it he'd still have it, but it was done before i was in contact with them....
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:58pm PST Doberman.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 11:02am PST Omar is a pretty boy, also kind of an asshole http://i.chattypics.com/files/257DA370786B4674B02DC27918BA74_fpa73jwnzv.jpeg
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 6:37am PST because your body loves carbs. keto is effective but unnatural.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 11:18am PST meh. i'm not sure that justifies an entire article.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 2:03am PST this was one thing that really impressed me about banking the in the UK. the prevalence of fee-less bank transfers for every type of transactions...