1,719 chatty comments by "gmoney"
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 12:52pm PST The Sixth Day is a good movie.
- Posted Jan 04, 2018 6:41pm PST Binance has stopped all new registrations.
- Posted Dec 19, 2017 6:23pm PST Rian Johnson doesn't understand that characters like Rose are dumb, lame and detract from the story. Nobody gives a shit about her story arc. Also,...
- Posted Nov 25, 2017 10:04pm PST That is so awesome.
- Posted Nov 22, 2017 10:46pm PST I'm on this site every single day on my desktop machine and it has always ran great. If you're using it on a mobile browser then wtf.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 7:38pm PST Those kids are too young to remember any of that tiring vacation.
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 11:22pm PDT I see 2 problems here: 1. Your TV is really small. 2. You can't sit directly in front of your TV.
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 12:08am PDT Whoever said you don't need to see the original is a dumbass. The Rachel scene is so powerful.
- Posted Oct 28, 2017 7:48pm PDT HIs eyes are so tiny and squinty.
- Posted Oct 25, 2017 10:07pm PDT That looks really good. Just like I remember.
- Posted Oct 24, 2017 7:45pm PDT Those types of posts should still be allowed. It's bullshit that they are not.
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 9:11pm PDT Yup, this 27" monitor looks a little small to me.
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 10:38pm PDT Thank you for the glorious 1080p link dude. Crunchyroll's 480p video can suck it.
- Posted Sep 04, 2017 7:08pm PDT Us men speak from years of experience. No judgement required.
- Posted Aug 29, 2017 8:25pm PDT That show is hilarious.