301 chatty comments by "gireal"
- Posted Oct 13, 2005 7:45pm PDT I vote for the Logitech mx518 gaming mouse. It's comfortable and meets all of your requirements. The mouse also has nifty sensitivity (via dpi)...
- Posted Oct 22, 2005 9:22pm PDT Full Metal Panic
- Posted Dec 01, 2005 3:48pm PST Where are the S3 ViRGE cards?
- Posted Dec 05, 2005 3:34pm PST The MSI KN8 NEO-2-F is AGP and it supports A64 X2s. I picked it up when my epox melted and I am happy with the MSI. If you overclock I am...
- Posted Jan 02, 2006 6:58pm PST Yes, there is a UFO and you can shoot it down. The guy inside (Gulliver) gives you an item after you collect parts to fix his UFO. Redd is a...
- Posted Jan 09, 2006 9:18pm PST No. No it is not.
- Posted Jan 10, 2006 8:55pm PST Pretty useful, if difficult. http://paperpenalia.com/handwriting.html
- Posted Jan 11, 2006 8:19pm PST Skittles allow you to shoot rainbow beams of power. It's like a fruity Carebear stare.
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 12:02am PST Pandora's Star by Peter F. Hamilton is good. First part of a trilogy and I believe the second is out in hardcover now as well.
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 12:03am PST Sorry, Feb. 28 for the second book.
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 2:47pm PST I thought 500 dollars was a typo, but nobody else seems to be laughing.
- Posted Jan 17, 2006 7:35pm PST I prefer using my PS2 for that kind of work.
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 12:11pm PST You can use the old control panel. Uninstall only the ATI drivers, leave the control panel, and only download the driver package from ATI....
- Posted Jan 21, 2006 11:41am PST I only use auto-seduce in PVP. In that case it is fairly random. Sometimes going after whoever attacked you last, your last attacked target, or...
- Posted Jan 23, 2006 9:57am PST This is why most of the people live on the Northshore and drive across the Causeway every morning. Good luck finding a place anywhere.