15,187 chatty comments by "gaplant"
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:26pm PST so what is this compared to hack/og rogue/^band etc? Is it somebodies rogue fork?
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:25pm PST http://redrogue.net/ Love this thing.This is what I wish Spelunky was. It's also got some of the pseudo-permadeath like Baroque and Shirow the...
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:22pm PST I wish someone would make MMOS where the world would check the internet to see if it's snowing in the MMO and make it snow outside too.
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:20pm PST worst buy
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:18pm PST damnit your post is making me side with godhatesfatpeople on something
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:15pm PST Some random notes and a conclusion follow. I've been staying away from Hobbit news until I saw it so : -Peter Jackson (and holy shit Andy Serkis...
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 4:15pm PST Hobbit 3D HFR ATMOS vs How The West Was Won: Deathmatch: Finally saw Hobbit last night. TLDR: Liked it. Best 3d implementation yet, HFR helped...
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 2:53pm PST It would be amazing if you could start as a mouse where all you can do is chew on wires, then grow so you could damage peoples furniture, all the...
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 2:51pm PST wait a roguelikelike rampage? You mean sorta like Spelunky but with eating buildings? I dunno how that would work therefore I like the idea.
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 2:40pm PST Sutro Sam http://www.contracostatimes.com/bay-area-news/ci_22313579/slideshow-sutro-sam-river-otter-makes-his-home You're my main man!
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 12:14am PST dawwww all I get is 4 rabbits on my lawn if I stay up really late.
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 12:12am PST I got that level 5, first playthrough. Then got another Leg at 20, and then didn't see another leg until 50.
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 12:08am PST If you never played Ocarina OT you can do that in 3d.
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 12:06am PST Holy shit I had a movie poster from this, and I never saw the movie. I just liked the poster and someone was getting rid of posters.
- Posted Jan 05, 2013 12:03am PST I say both of those sometimes, in a sorta annoyed tone of voice. It's my way of saying "that's internet-level funny, but not actually very funny"