19 chatty comments by "funkss"
- Posted Nov 24, 2004 8:23pm PST I still have stuttering problems after the patch. It only minor stuttering but if happen fairly often, Just about everytime I move into a new...
- Posted Nov 25, 2004 6:51am PST My system ram is 768MB. My 9600 has 128 MB of ram, not sure on the speed. My desktop settings are 1024*768@75hertz. In game I'm set to 800x600...
- Posted Nov 25, 2004 8:26am PST I've run the game with only 10 core processes in the entire system and it still stutters.
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 12:15pm PST I just saw the trailer on WP, I'm going to go throw up now. Chalk up another for consoles ruining awesome PC games. :(
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 3:17pm PST Any mod in half-life
- Posted Dec 01, 2004 1:15pm PST Applying the setting only made the stuttering worse than what it was before, My stuttering seems to only happen now when a new sound is introduced...
- Posted Dec 14, 2004 6:31pm PST ya, the 10 minute rap intro put my finger on the power button and halo 2 winning made the finger go down hard.
- Posted Oct 29, 2005 10:15am PDT Same here :(
- Posted Oct 31, 2005 6:09pm PST I can play my DVD version in my benq1640 DVD+RW now. My other drive is where BF2 resides :)
- Posted Jan 25, 2006 4:14pm PST The Red Alert: Aftermath soundtrack (that can be found on the cd) has some of the best ambient music I've ever heard.
- Posted Mar 21, 2006 5:12am PST It's not like the game will be out of our drives any time soon :)
- Posted Mar 29, 2006 12:59pm PST I find that the cheydenhal house is rather nice. Has a expensive condiminium feel to it. Only for 15k
- Posted Mar 30, 2006 11:38am PST I got fed up with the part of the main quest where you have to close the oblivion gates for each city. I already had 10 gates closed and I...
- Posted Mar 30, 2006 12:04pm PST Try a speed run through one of the gates. it takes all of 5 minutes and you usually get some nice loot. Take out a mage along the way, they usually...
- Posted Apr 27, 2006 8:05pm PDT When Nintendo drops a bomb, they do it right :)